Braces are the beginning, but the system makes the smile.
Certified Damon System doctors combine three key components, which when used together, deliver faster treatment, fewer appointments, greater comfort, and consistent high-quality results:
- Damon passive self-ligating braces that eliminate the need for elastic or metal “ties”. With Damon tie-less braces you can experience treatment without tightening.
- Light high-technology shape-memory wires that move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments.
- A new clinically proven treatment approach that aligns your teeth and enhances your facial aesthetics—usually without extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
Traditional braces on the left are tied in with elastics, which cause friction and pressure, making treatment slower and less comfortable. Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold the wire, which allows teeth to move more freely, quickly and comfortably.
Damon braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable and easy to keep clean. Without the elastic ties which attract and collect plaque, Damon braces make dental hygiene easy during treatment. Plus the Damon System is available in clear brackets for those image conscious patients.
Why Choose Damon
The Damon System is not just about revolutionary braces and wires, it’s a whole new way of treating patients. Traditional treatment often requires removal of healthy teeth and/or the use of palatal expanders to make space. This approach is often uncomfortable, takes longer, and can leave a narrower arch and a flat profile. Damon smiles are full, natural 10-tooth smiles achieved with light biologically-sensible forces, and are specifically designed to improve the overall facial result of each patient.
Damon Braces Are More Than Just Braces!
Damon Braces Are:
- Easy to keep clean
- Available in metal or clear
What makes the Damon System different?
- Tie-less braces that do not need to be “tightened” and are gentle to the teeth and tissues.
- High-technology wires that move teeth quickly and require fewer adjustments than traditional braces.
- A clinically proven treatment approach that aligns teeth and enhances facial aesthetics providing extraordinary Damon Smiles.
Clinically Proven Advantages:
- Greater patient satisfaction
- Fewer adjustments and office visits
- Shorter treatment times
With traditional braces, often times extractions are needed in order to create space. However, the Damon System uses biologically sensible forces that work with the body’s adaptive processes to create space naturally. In most cases doctors using the Damon System can treat without extractions.